Kalulu extends Milan contract until 2027
Rome, Nov 10, 2022 (AFP) - AC Milan defender Pierre Kalulu has renewed his contract until 2027, the Serie A champions announced on Thursday.
In a statement Milan said French defender Kalulu has extended his deal "until 30 June 2027", with Italian media reporting that his salary has been significantly increased to two million euros ($2.03 million) a year.
After joining Milan in 2020, the 22-year-old established himself as regular in the centre of the Rossoneri's defence following Simon Kjaer's knee injury in December last year.
Partnering England international Fikayo Tomori, Kalulu was key to Milan ending an 11-year league title drought last season.
The versatile France Under-21 international is currently playing at right-back for Stefano Pioli's side following injuries to Davide Calabria and Alessandro Florenzi.
- Hurts used playoff loss to Bucs as fuel: 'It's a feeling I haven't forgot'
- Ranking the NHL's 6 best defense pairings entering 2023-24
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 4: Every team's best newcomer
- Guardians manager Francona set to end career defined by class, touch
- Rangers top Angels for 6th straight win to maintain AL West lead