AC Milan unveil left-back Ballo-Toure as 5th summer signing
Milan, July 18, 2021 (AFP) - Senegal's Fode Ballo-Toure has agreed a four-year deal with AC Milan from Ligue 1 side AS Monaco, the Italian club announced on Sunday.
"AC Milan are delighted to announce the permanent signing of Fode Ballo-Toure from AS Monaco," last season's Serie A runners-up said in a statement.
"The defender has signed a contract with the Rossoneri until 30 June 2025 and will be wearing the number 5 jersey."
The 24-year-old spent his youth career with Paris Saint-Germain, before moving to Lille in 2017.
He played 47 times for the northern outfit before moving to Monaco in January 2019, making 74 appearances for the Riviera side.
France-born Fode played eight times for the French U21 team before opting to play for Senegal, where he has earned four caps since last March.
- Giants win 100 games for 1st time since 2003
- Cole, Stanton lead Yankees past Red Sox, cut wild-card lead to 1
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'
- NHL enforcing stricter cross-checking rules in 2021-22
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home