World Cup staff picks: Predicting winners for every round of 16 match
Now the real fun starts. Ahead of every knockout round at the World Cup, theScore's soccer editors - Gordon Brunt, Anthony Lopopolo, Gianluca Nesci, and Daniel Rouse - will make their predictions for each match in Qatar. We begin with the round of 16.
|Netherlands vs. United States||🇳🇱||🇳🇱||🇺🇸||🇳🇱|
|Argentina vs. Australia||🇦🇷||🇦🇷||🇦🇷||🇦🇷|
|France vs. Poland||🇫🇷||🇫🇷||🇫🇷||🇫🇷|
|England vs. Senegal||🇸🇳||🇸🇳||🏴||🏴|
|Japan vs. Croatia||🇯🇵||🇭🇷||🇯🇵||🇭🇷|
|Brazil vs. South Korea||🇧🇷||🇧🇷||🇧🇷||🇧🇷|
|Morocco vs. Spain||🇪🇸||🇪🇸||🇲🇦||🇪🇸|
|Portugal vs. Switzerland||🇵🇹||🇨🇭||🇵🇹||🇨🇭|
Check out our pre-tournament predictions here.
- Injured Mbappe to miss 1st leg of Champions League clash with Bayern
- Ranking the 20 best deals of the January transfer window
- France's Varane retires from international football at 29
- Biggest winners and losers of the January transfer window
- Forest can't resist 11th-hour January splurge as Navas, Felipe, Shelvey sign