PSG's Rico in 'serious' condition after horse riding accident
Paris Saint-Germain back-up goalkeeper Sergio Rico is in "serious" condition after a horse riding accident, the French club confirmed Sunday.
The 29-year-old Spaniard was on the bench for PSG as they won the Ligue 1 title on Saturday with a 1-1 draw at Strasbourg before heading to Spain, where the accident happened in El Rocio.
"Lots of strength and a speedy recovery," wrote Sevilla, whom he played for previously, on Twitter.
- Braves, Rangers among finalists for 1st-ever Silver Slugger Team Awards
- O'Reilly: 'Not an easy decision' to leave Leafs for Predators
- Report: Ravens signing veteran LB Van Noy
- Packers' Watson expects to make 2023 debut vs. Lions on TNF
- Travis Kelce jersey sales jump nearly 400% after Taylor Swift appearance