Thieves steal €300K in valuables from home of Nice's Lemina
Nice, France, Oct 11, 2021 (AFP) - Mario Lemina became the latest Nice player to be burgled whilst away on international duty this weekend when armed robbers broke into his house.
Lemina was away with the Gabon team for the Africa zone World Cup qualifiers as thieves held up his wife in their house in the hills just outside Nice.
Police in Nice say thieves made off with watches and other valuables worth around 300,000 euros.
Last September Nice forward Kasper Dolberg's car was stolen from an airport car park before his house was burgled, also while he was away playing football for Denmark.
- Rich Hill: I think spring training will be moved due to lockout
- Report: Saints request interviews with Bucs' Leftwich, Lions' Glenn
- NHL Thursday player props: 3 volume shooters to target
- Report: Fangio interviews for Jaguars' coaching vacancy
- Report: Quinn staying with Cowboys despite head coaching interviews