Maguire ready to return for England
England center back Harry Maguire is ready to return from a right ankle injury and play against Scotland at the European Championship.
Maguire missed the end of Manchester United's season after being injured on May 9. He also wasn't involved in England's 1-0 victory over Croatia on Sunday in its Group D opener at Euro 2020.
But England coach Gareth Southgate says "Harry will be involved tomorrow. The decision we have got to make is whether he is ready to start."
Maguire has trained through the week and Southgate says "we are really pleased with his progress."
- Best bets to miss the NHL Playoffs: Fade the Original 6
- Jalen Smereck to sit out until UHL bans player who made racist gesture
- LeBron: Getting vaccinated was best choice for me and my family, friends
- Syndergaard to make 1st start in nearly 2 years vs. Marlins
- Tomlin not pushing panic button with Steelers at 1-2