PHOTO: Aston Villa's Grealish pictured sleeping on the street during holiday
Aston Villa will have a word with Jack Grealish following the emergence of a trio of pictures that appear to show the young midfielder sleeping on a street during his vacation to Spain.
"The club is aware of the photographs of Jack Grealish currently circulating. We will be meeting with the player but any action will remain an internal matter," the team said in a statement.
The photographs allegedly showing Grealish passed out were taken during his holiday to Tenerife, Spain.
It's the second incident in which his life away from the pitch has come under criticism. He was warned by Villa boss Tim Sherwood in April about his off-field antics when pictures emerged of him inhaling nitrous oxide.
- Pochettino hits back after bottle-job jibe: Chelsea are doing 'amazing'
- Ten Hag feels part of Man United's future despite mounting pressure
- FA Cup roundup: Haaland scores 5, De Bruyne gets 4 assists in Man City rout
- Klopp: Liverpool need 'miracles' to overcome rash of injuries
- Ex-Arsenal player Olsson, 28, on ventilator with brain condition