Argentina's Senesi joins Bournemouth for reported €15M fee
LONDON (AP) — Argentina defender Marcos Senesi signed for Bournemouth on Monday two days after the newly promoted club made a winning start in the English Premier League.
Bournemouth said the 25-year-old Senesi signed a four-year contract but did not state the transfer fee it paid Feyenoord. The price was reported as €15 million.
Senesi made his debut for Argentina in June, in a friendly against Estonia, after helping Feyenoord reach the Europa Conference League final which the Dutch club lost to Roma.
Bournemouth is back in the Premier League after a two-year absence and opened with a 2-0 home win against Aston Villa on Saturday.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/hub/soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
- World Cup roundup, Day 11: Chaos in Group C, Aussies surprise everyone
- Ben White leaves England squad for personal reasons
- Report: Saudi club offers Ronaldo contract worth over £100M per year
- England in better shape than 2018 World Cup run, says Southgate
- Maguire: England hero Rashford 'belongs' on World Cup stage