Watch: Omonia had Manchester United rattled with opening goal
To say things didn't go to plan for Manchester United in the first half in Cyprus would be an understatement.
In a Europa League group stage fixture that the Red Devils were heavy favorites to win, Erik ten Hag's side found itself down 1-0 at halftime after minnows Omonia took the lead in the first half.
The hosts grabbed the shock advantage on a barreling run into the United end where Karim Ansarifard fired a shot past David De Gea.
(Available to view in U.S. only)
(Available to view in Canada only)
However, order was restored after the break, as second-half goals from Marcus Rashford - who scored twice - and Anthony Martial eventually gave Manchester United a 3-2 victory.
- Georgiev's 41-save performance lifts Avalanche past Stars
- LeBron's season-high 39 points lead Lakers by Spurs
- Report: Bears' Fields unlikely to face Jets due to injury, Siemian to start
- Lindy Ruff gets 800th win as Devils beat Capitals
- Islanders strike twice in 22 seconds to hand Flyers 10th straight loss