Watch: Red-hot Haaland toys with United, records historic hat-trick
The 22-year-old is now the first player ever to score hat-tricks in three consecutive Premier League home games. Through just eight league matches, he already has 14 goals on the campaign.
After scoring a rapid first-half brace, the Norwegian sharpshooter added to United's misery with a left-footed strike in the 64th minute to give City a 5-1 lead at the time.
(Available to view in U.S. only)
(Available to view in Canada only)
Phil Foden recorded his own hat-trick minutes later for the reigning Premier League champions.
- Astros take contentious rubber match in crucial series vs. Mariners
- Padres finally win in extras, keep faint wild-card hopes alive
- Rangers on brink of clinching playoff spot after shutout of Angels
- Marlins tie Cubs for final NL wild-card spot after doubleheader split vs. Mets
- Burrow reached out to Rodgers about calf injuries before MNF win