Ronaldo charged by FA for hitting fan's phone after loss in April
The Portuguese superstar was filmed knocking a supporter's phone to the ground as he walked off the pitch at Goodison Park.
"It is alleged that the forward's conduct after the final whistle was improper and/or violent," read a statement from the FA.
Ronaldo issued an apology shortly after the incident, saying, "It's never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments."
Merseyside police issued a warning to the 37-year-old in August.
The 1-0 defeat to Everton proved costly for United, who failed to qualify for this season's Champions League.
- Report: Reds, Pagán agree to 2-year contract
- Dawson asks Hall of Fame to change cap on plaque to Cubs from Expos
- NBA Wednesday best bets: Lakers bounce back after historic loss
- Brown disliked intentionally fouling Drummond: Not how the game is played
- Kelce brothers land top spot on Billboard charts with Christmas duet