Europa League draw: Man United face 6-time champions Sevilla in quarters
Manchester United face record six-time winners Sevilla in the quarter-finals of the Europa League while Juventus will play Arsenal's conquerors Sporting for a place in the last four.
Roma take on Feyenoord in a repeat of last season's Europa Conference League final won by the Italians, with Bayer Leverkusen drawn against Union Saint-Gilloise of Belgium.
United, who won the competition in 2017 and lost the final two years, could potentially take on Juventus -- and former midfielder Paul Pogba -- in the semi-finals.
The English side host Sevilla in the first leg of their tie on April 13, with the return a week later in Spain. United beat Sevilla's city rivals Real Betis 5-1 on aggregate in the last 16.
Sevilla defeated United 2-1 in a single-leg semi-final in the 2019-20 competition en route to their most recent Europa League title.
- Key thoughts and analysis from Matchday 1 in the Champions League
- Trio of Women’s World Cup goals, Brighton's Enciso among Puskas nominees
- Kane justifying price tag, but Bayern Munich not finished article just yet
- Sane wants Bayern to exhibit more control after 'wild' win over Man United
- Late own goal hands Napoli Champions League win over Braga