Report: PSG considering move for Manchester United star Pogba
Paris Saint-Germain's success rate in the transfer market this summer could inspire another blockbuster signing.
United have previously been reluctant to consider any offers for the 28-year-old, but the club's stance may be different this summer due to the uncertainty over Pogba's future at Old Trafford.
The French international has yet to agree to a new contract and is heading into the final year of his deal. Laurens reports that Pogba is reluctant to extend his stay and is intrigued by the possibility of playing at PSG.
Last year, his agent Mino Raiola strongly suggested his time at Old Trafford was coming to an end. It's understood that Raiola and PSG sporting director Leonardo have spoken about Pogba on multiple occasions, according to Laurens.
The French club has already completed two major deals for defenders Achraf Hakimi and Sergio Ramos and are reportedly on the brink of announcing the arrival of goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma in the coming days.
- Benfica, PSV paired in Champions League qualifiers
- Spanish court orders UEFA to reverse sanctions against Super League rebels
- Celtic crash out of Champions League with loss to Midtjylland
- Varane on his way to Manchester United after deal agreed in principle
- Zahavi hat-trick powers PSV in Champions League rout