Report: Juve pulled plug on Dybala's move to Tottenham
For the second time this summer, Paulo Dybala's potential move to a Premier League club has fallen apart.
The two clubs had reportedly agreed to a €70-million fee for the 25-year-old earlier in the week.
Personal terms had been agreed between the two parties, according to the Guardian's Marcus Christenson and Fabrizio Romano, but "the issue of image rights proved too difficult to solve."
The former Palermo star is coming off a disappointing campaign in 2018-19, which saw him score just five goals in 30 Serie A matches. Should Dybala ultimately remain in Turin, he'll look to rediscover his best form under new manager Maurizio Sarri.
- Atletico squeak into Champions League round of 16, Milan out of Europe
- Watch: Asensio's stunner helps Real Madrid seal 1st place over Inter in Group D
- Liverpool make history by finishing UCL group stage with perfect record
- Mbappe, Messi double up to fire PSG past Club Brugge
- Walker sent off as Manchester City crash at RB Leipzig