Ortiz thanks Silva for giving up 1st-class seat to his girlfriend
It's all respect between former UFC champions Tito Ortiz and Anderson Silva following their boxing match.
Ortiz posted a video Sunday on Instagram thanking Silva for offering up his seat on their flight so the former's girlfriend, Amber Nichole Miller, could sit next to him.
"The biggest thing I think Anderson Silva's ever done to me. I'm very thankful. He just actually gave up his first-class ticket for Amber to sit here," Ortiz said. "The flights messed up - or the airline, Jet Blue, messed up - but Anderson Silva gave his seat up for Amber to sit next to me.
"Anderson Silva, you're the man, dude. I appreciate it. Thank you very much."
Silva knocked out Ortiz 81 seconds into the Triller Fight Club co-main event in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night. Ortiz appears eager to return to the boxing ring, though, as he called out YouTuber Logan Paul for a match after his loss.
- Riley's big night lifts Braves over Red Sox in extras
- Orioles rally past Blue Jays to close in on AL playoff spot
- Lindor, McNeil both homer vs. Reds, propel Mets to 5th straight win
- Keith Hernandez asks not to cover Phillies games: They're 'not up to it'
- Hurricanes' Pacioretty out 6 months with torn Achilles