Sabres' O'Reilly's impaired driving case adjourned to Oct. 22
Ryan O'Reilly's day in court has been pushed back once again.
O'Reilly was charged on July 9 after driving a vintage truck into a Tim Hortons location in Lucan, Ontario, and leaving the scene of the accident.
The 24-year-old was charged with impaired driving and failing to remain at the scene of a crash less than a week after signing a $52.5-million contract extension with the Sabres.
The case was previously adjourned twice, and O'Reilly's set to make his regular season debut with the Sabres on Oct. 8 in Ottawa.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season