Report: Maple Leafs invite Brad Boyes to training camp on tryout deal
Brad Boyes' NHL career has reportedly come full circle.
Boyes was drafted 24th overall by the Leafs in 2000. He scored 14 goals and added 24 assists in 78 games with the Florida Panthers last season.
The Mississauga, Ont. native joins Devin Setoguchi and Curtis Glencross as veteran forwards who have received tryout invitations from Toronto.
His best seasons came as a member of the Blues, where he notched a 43-goal season in 2007-08, and a 33-goal campaign in 2008-09.
- Penguins to start with Karlsson, Letang on top power-play unit
- Leafs' Robertson: 'I don't give a f--k' that my name isn't what it once was
- Coyotes' Keller: Cooley's dazzling goal 'the best I've ever seen'
- 15 attainable milestones, team records for the 2023-24 NHL season
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'