Oregon WR Devon Allen finishes 5th in 110m hurdles in Rio
Devon Allen just missed out on medal in Rio.
The Oregon receiver finished fifth in the finals for the 110m hurdles, missing out on the podium by a mere 0.07 seconds.
Allen's time of 13.31 wasn't enough to top gold medalist Omar McLeod of Jamaica, silver medalist Orlando Ortega of Spain, and bronze medalist Dimitri Bascou of France.
Still it's been an impressive showing for the American in Brazil, advancing to the semifinals on Monday and then the finals by finishing as the top non-automatic qualifier in the semifinals earlier Tuesday.
Allen will now turn his attention back to football, where he's posted 50 career receptions and seven touchdowns for the Ducks.
- Georgia's Bennett arrested on public intoxication charge
- Report: Harbaugh met with Broncos owner before recommitting to Michigan
- Georgia: SUV in crash was for recruiting, not personal use
- Michigan State players involved in tunnel incident likely to have cases dismissed
- Miami fires OC Gattis after 1 season