- Jones retains title at UFC 159
- Henderson beats Melendez to retain UFC lightweight title
- MMA ref pleads guilty to drug charge
- TUF 17: Faber wins headline bout, Gastelm wins tournament
- Mousasi outclasses Latifi at UFC on FUEL TV 9 in Sweden
- Training partner steps in for injured Gustafsson at UFC...
- UFC offers generic response to complains from Diaz camp...
- Jordan Mein returns to cage against Matt Brown
- Two UFC fighters fail drug tests
- St-Pierre manhandles Diaz at UFC 158
- UFC fighter Nick Diaz says he doesn't pay taxes
- Diaz misses public workout ahead of UFC 158
MONTREAL (AP) UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre manhandled Nick Diaz for five rounds en route to a lopsided unanimous decision at UFC 158 on Saturday night.St-Pierre ...
MONTREAL (AP) American welterweight Nick Diaz says he has never paid taxes.The revelation came after he talked about how poor his preparations were for UFC 158, a lopsided loss...
MONTREAL - Georges St-Pierre played with children and threw signed merchandise into the crowd. His opponent, Nick Diaz, didn't bother to show up.Short of escorting a senior ...