Look: Canadiens, Senators unveil NHL100 Classic jerseys
The two teams unveiled their NHL 100 Classic jerseys Tuesday, giving fans a sneak peak of the threads the players will wear before the crowd at Ottawa's TD Place Stadium.
The NHL 100 Classic celebrates the league's centennial anniversary and is one of four outdoor games scheduled this season.
The Canadiens last played outdoors in the 2016 Winter Classic against the Boston Bruins in Foxborough, Mass., while the Senators faced off against the Vancouver Canucks at BC Place in the 2014 Heritage Classic.
- Wheeler strikes out 8, Phillies beat Marlins in wild-card opener
- Diamondbacks rally to defeat Burnes, Brewers in Game 1
- Mariners have resources to make moves after 88-win season but it might not be in free agency
- Flames' Dube: Coronato's shot 'up there with the top guys in the league'
- Rays draw MLB's smallest non-pandemic playoff crowd since 1919