Broncos' Lindsay moving out of parents' house
The 25-year-old Denver native revealed on the latest episode of Ian Rapoport's "RapSheet + Friends" podcast that he's now a homeowner.
"Yeah, yeah, I am," Lindsay said (his interview starts at the 45-minute mark of the podcast). "Like you said, it's about time for me to move out and I think that I played it smart, was able to save some money for me to be able to get a place and also help myself out after getting a place.
"I just think that was the right choice to do right now. I definitely am going to move out and be an adult now."
Lindsay signed a three-year, $1.725-million contract with the Broncos in 2018, and went on to become the first undrafted offensive rookie in NFL history to be named to a Pro Bowl.
- Report: Colts, Foles working on deal
- A.J. Brown canceled Nashville youth camp to avoid fans threatening his peace
- Sneed's car shot up in Louisiana; Chiefs CB not inside at time
- Report: Michael Vick coming out of retirement to join Fan Controlled Football
- Kittle: 49ers' offense will be 'more exciting' with Lance