Davis cleared for full on-court activity, could return vs. Jazz
Vogel said Davis is unlikely to play Saturday or Monday against the Utah Jazz, though he added a return in either game wasn't "out of the question."
Davis hasn't played since Feb. 14 due to a calf strain and Achilles tendon injury.
Vogel anticipates Davis will play in "short bursts" upon his return and initially be limited to around 15 minutes per game, according to Bontemps.
The 28-year-old is recording 22.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, three assists, 1.8 blocks, and 1.3 steals across 23 games in his second season with the Lakers.
- CP3 'happy to be out here playing' after positive COVID-19 test
- 2021 NBA Mock Draft: Pistons win Cade Cunningham sweepstakes
- Report: Mavs finalizing deal to hire Kidd as head coach
- 4 Cubs pitchers combine to stymie Dodgers for MLB's 7th no-hitter of 2021
- Stone takes blame for Golden Knights' elimination: 'I got skunked'