Bulls, Caruso agree to 4-year, $37M contract
Caruso is Chicago's second significant addition on the first day of free agency following an $85-million, four-year agreement with Lonzo Ball as part of a sign-and-trade with the New Orleans Pelicans.
Undrafted in 2016, Caruso spent four years with the Los Angeles Lakers, averaging 5.9 points, 2.4 assists, and shooting 37.7% from distance, predominantly in a reserve role.
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- Siakam: Last year's struggles linked with not feeling like 'the guy'
- Gilgeous-Alexander: I want to be among the 'greatest to ever play'
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket: Final 4 an all-Jordan affair - Vote now!👇
- Report: Jahlil Okafor signing non-guaranteed deal with Hawks