Report: Batum drawing interest from Heat, Warriors, and Pacers
Nicolas Batum is attracting many suitors on the eve of NBA free agency.
Batum was an afterthought following a forgettable 2019-20 campaign with the Charlotte Hornets.
However, he resurrected his career with the Clippers this past season, averaging 8.1 points, 4.7 boards, 2.2 assists, and one steal over 67 appearances. Batum also shot 40.4% from deep while starting 38 games.
The Frenchman continued to play a valuable role during the franchise's first run to the West finals, ranking fifth on the club in minutes played (29.2 per game) while providing Los Angeles with defensive versatility as a small-ball five.
- NBA unveils final part of its 75th Anniversary Team countdown
- Morey in no rush to trade Simmons: 'This could be 4 years'
- Report: Simmons not expected to play in near future
- Ex-Mavs exec rips club's dramatic 'high school' workplace culture
- Season opener shows challenge LeBron, AD face in confronting Lakers' flaws