Harden starts in Game 5 vs. Bucks
Harden had missed all but the opening 43 seconds of the Eastern Conference semifinal against Milwaukee after tweaking his right hamstring in Game 1. He was diagnosed with hamstring tightness following imaging results, avoiding a more serious strain like the one that sidelined him for over a month late in the season.
Brooklyn is without point guard Kyrie Irving for Game 5. The 29-year-old sprained his right ankle in Sunday's Game 4 loss.
The Bucks tied the series 2-2 after losing the opening two games.
- Report: Grizzlies to trade Valanciunas to Pelicans for package, No. 10 pick
- Report: Pistons considering Cunningham, Green, Mobley for No. 1 pick
- Top 10 trade candidates this offseason
- Doncic debuts with 48 points, Slovenia wins Olympic opener
- Team USA is vulnerable in Tokyo. Can Australia mount a worthy challenge?