Astros watch Warriors warmups before first pitch
That baseball game doesn't start until 1 p.m. PT, though, and the Astros just really, really wanted to see the Dubs. So a bunch of them walked across the parking lot from Oakland Coliseum to Oracle Arena for warmups - in their uniforms, of course.
That might be grounds for fines in Astros kangaroo court.
- Pujols still plans to retire despite recent surge, not chasing 700 HRs
- Slumping Yankees blanked for 2nd straight game in loss to Rays
- MLB Tuesday best bets: Astros to prevail in battle between Cy Young favorites
- Dodgers become 1st team to 80 wins with victory vs. Brewers
- Dodgers' Buehler will have season-ending elbow surgery