Harbaugh: Flacco throwing again, 'moving toward' return to practice
Joe Flacco has resumed throwing and is "moving toward" a return to practice after missing the first three preseason games with a back injury, Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh announced Tuesday, according to ESPN's Jamison Hensley.
Harbaugh once again said he's confident Flacco will be ready for the Ravens' Sept. 10 season opener against the Cincinnati Bengals.
"He's moving toward practice," Harbaugh said. "Just when the docs clear - which we don't know that date (and) when that's going to happen right now. We believe it's going to be real soon and in time to prepare for Cincinnati. And then he'll be out there."
- Pelicans pull away from Kings to secure In-Season Tournament semifinal berth
- Browning steals spotlight as Bengals stun Jaguars with OT win on MNF
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes
- Jaguars' Lawrence exits with reported ankle sprain in OT loss to Bengals