Report: Rangers won't sign college standout Robbie Russo
The New York Rangers are reportedly not interested in signing former Notre Dame defenseman Robbie Russo.
The Rangers will not bid on Russo when he becomes an unrestricted free agent Saturday, Larry Brooks of the New York Post reports.
Russo racked up 41 points in 40 games for the Fighting Irish last season. He posted 56 points in 61 contests over the last two campaigns.
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 1: Dominik Hasek 🎧
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout