Blue Jackets' Anisimov out 2-3 months with torn triceps
The Columbus Blue Jackets can't catch a break.
Anisimov has two goals and four assists in 16 games so far this season. The 26-year-old Russian has already missed seven games with a suspected concussion.
Anisimov is the latest player to go down in what has been an injury-riddled season so far for the Blue Jackets. The team is also missing several other key players, including forwards Brandon Dubinsky and Mark Letestu and defencemen Ryan Murray and Fedor Tyutin.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig