Romo excused from preseason broadcast after birth of child
Those anxious to hear how Tony Romo fares as a broadcaster will have to wait until the regular season.
Romo, the new lead analyst for CBS, was scheduled to cover Friday's preseason game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Seattle Seahawks with partner Jim Nantz. It was to be his first live game as a broadcaster. However, he was allowed to be away after the birth of his third child Wednesday.
- Report: Chargers expected to name Kellen Moore offensive coordinator
- Report: Cardinals request to interview Bengals' Anarumo, Callahan
- Mahomes: My ankle 'didn't feel good' despite clutch scramble vs. Bengals
- Chris Jones: 'My whole offseason was dedicated' to AFC title game
- Bengals' Ossai reflects on costly late hit