Report: Blackhawks agree to terms with KHL standout Artemi Panarin
In the midst of a playoff run, the Chicago Blackhawks remain active off the ice.
The 23-year-old forward played for the KHL's SKA St. Petersburg this season, scoring 26 goals and adding 36 assists in 54 games and finishing fourth in league scoring.
He also recorded 20 points in 20 playoff games en route to a KHL championship.
Panarin reportedly received heavy interest from a number of NHL teams, but ultimately decided to sign with the Blackhawks.
- Fox, Hield lead Kings over Lakers in 3OT
- Curry's 32 points help Warriors top Trail Blazers, improve to 17-2
- Bucks outlast Nuggets to extend winning streak to 6 games
- Stroman: I 'would love' to return to Mets but they prefer other pitchers
- Report: Mets land Marte, Canha, Escobar in $124.5M blockbuster day