George out at least 3-4 weeks with torn elbow ligament
George originally sprained his elbow Dec. 6 against the Portland Trail Blazers, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. He sat five games before returning to the lineup for Monday's matchup against the San Antonio Spurs.
However, the All-Star forward experienced elbow pain once again when he resumed play, adds Wojnarowski.
George has kept the Clippers afloat during the absence of co-star Kawhi Leonard. The 31-year-old is 10th in the Association with 24.7 points per contest on 42.1% shooting. He also ranks third in steals (two per game).
Los Angeles is 3-3 this season without George in the lineup.
- Cardinals' Arenado records 2nd career cycle in bizarre fashion
- MLB batting average, home runs down through June
- Canucks organization hires former NHL head coaches Colliton, Yeo
- Blue Jays celebrate Canada Day by thumping Rays
- Report: Scherzer treated prospects to $7K dinner, AirPods after his rehab starts