Did Magic accidentally leak their targets for trades, free agency?
The Orlando Magic may have made a mistake.
The team announced Monday it signed undrafted rookie Patricio Garino, who was photographed inking the deal. That's all fine and dandy, until you see the white board behind the Argentinian swingman that includes the names of potential trade and free-agent targets.
Here's a closer look:
- With h/t to UPROXX
(Photos courtesy: Carlos Prunes via Twitter)
- NFL Week 3 round-robin moneyline parlay: Don't look back in anger
- Roethlisberger: I'm going to do 'everything I can' to play Week 3
- Ware, Mathis among 1st-year eligibles for 2022 Pro Football HOF class
- Fields to start vs. Browns with Dalton out due to knee injury
- Report: NFL has no immediate plans to change taunting rule enforcement