Did Magic accidentally leak their targets for trades, free agency?
The Orlando Magic may have made a mistake.
The team announced Monday it signed undrafted rookie Patricio Garino, who was photographed inking the deal. That's all fine and dandy, until you see the white board behind the Argentinian swingman that includes the names of potential trade and free-agent targets.
Here's a closer look:
Of all the players on the table, perhaps the most interesting is Philadelphia 76ers rookie Dario Saric, who the Magic may be looking to acquire in a deal involving high-flyer Aaron Gordon.
- With h/t to UPROXX
(Photos courtesy: Carlos Prunes via Twitter)
- DeSean Jackson retiring with Eagles after 15 seasons
- Retired pitcher Britton: Analytics caused 'rift' within Yankees
- Curry on Warriors' slump: 'We all got to look at ourselves in the mirror'
- Report: Texans' Howard set to miss rest of season with knee injury
- AL Central team needs heading into winter meetings