Twitter roasts Chargers' uninspiring new logo
The Los Angeles Chargers unveiled their new logo Thursday and it wasn't exactly well received.
Maybe people are simply nostalgic for the Chargers' classic blue-and-yellow lightning bolt logo, but something about the new identifying mark sent Twitter users into a frenzy of mockery.
We've collected the best tweets below.
- Kelce claps back at Bengals, Cincinnati mayor after AFC title win
- Eagles open as 1-point favorites over Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII
- Chiefs edge Bengals to earn 3rd Super Bowl berth in last 4 years
- Grizzlies rally to beat Pacers behind Morant's triple-double
- Aho extends goal streak to 4 as Hurricanes hand Bruins 3rd straight loss