Undrafted DE DeVonte' Fields wishes he never went to TCU
Former Louisville defensive end DeVonte' Fields did not hear his name called during the 2017 NFL Draft, and the reason for that, he seems to claim, was his original choice of school.
Fields originally played at TCU in 2012, earning Big 12 Defensive Freshman of the Year honors. In 2013 though, Fields only played in three games due to injury and suspension, before ultimately being kicked off the team due to a 2014 domestic violence charge. Before his removal, Fields was robbed and shot near his apartment in January of the same year.
After attending Trinity Valley Community College in 2014, Fields transferred to Louisville in 2015, where he finished his eligibility and ultimately went undrafted.
- Notre Dame AD: Big Ten deal with NBC 'perfect' for Irish
- Alabama's Earle to miss start of season with foot injury
- Wake Forest's Hartman out indefinitely with non-football medical condition
- Former Washington State coach Rolovich files wrongful termination claim
- Report: Big Ten finalizing deal with Fox Sports, CBS, NBC