Kings' Cousins to play only home games for rest of season
With a 13-25 road record, the Sacramento Kings' poor play away from home has hampered the team throughout the season - a trend that's likely to continue for the remainder of the year.
Thanks to a combination of injuries and suspensions, the Kentucky product has already missed 12 contests this season, with the Kings going just 2-12 in his absence.
With Cousins sitting several games, rookie Willie Cauley-Stein will be given the opportunity to prove his worth in what has been an up-and-down season for the 22-year-old.
- Lowry signs reported 3-year, $90M deal with Heat via sign-and-trade
- Paul to re-sign with Suns on 4-year deal worth up to $120M
- Cavs, Allen agree to 5-year, $100M contract
- Report: Heat, Butler expected to agree to max extension over $184M
- Bulls, Lonzo agree to 4-year, $85M deal via sign-and-trade with Pelicans