Heat's Vincent returns for critical Game 6 vs. Celtics
Miami Heat guard Gabe Vincent returned from a one-game absence for Saturday's crucial Game 6 against the Boston Celtics after missing the previous contest due to an ankle injury.
Forward Caleb Martin is also making his second start of the postseason in place of veteran big man Kevin Love.
Vincent has been a key cog for the Heat on both ends throughout the playoffs, averaging 13.1 points and 4.1 assists while starting all 15 games he's played in.
Veteran Kyle Lowry took Vincent's place in Miami's Game 5 loss, struggling with just five points, one assist, and four turnovers in 30 minutes.
The Heat are looking to close out the Celtics in Game 6 after dropping the previous two contests. Miami opened a 3-0 lead to start the series. Should the Heat lose out against Boston, it'll be the first time in 151 tries that a team has blown a 3-0 series advantage in NBA playoff history.
- Report: LaMelo to miss extended period due to serious ankle sprain
- Anthony Edwards is mastering the mid-range game
- Westbrook has verbal exchange with fan: 'I'm just protecting myself'
- LeBron passes Kareem for most minutes played in NBA history
- NBA MVP rankings: Crowded field muddies Embiid's chance at repeat