Report: Wade won't return to TNT
Wade, who has spent the past three years at the network, opted not to return despite an offer from TNT, sources told Marchand. The Utah Jazz minority owner reportedly wants to focus on other business interests.
Wade has been a mainstay on TNT's Tuesday night panel alongside former Heat teammate Shaquille O'Neal and two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker. He was also part of the network's All-Star Weekend coverage.
The Marquette product retired in 2019 after a stellar 16-year career that included three NBA championships and one Finals MVP award.
Wade earned 13 All-Star nods, eight All-NBA selections, and one league scoring title. He was named to the Association's 75th Anniversary Team earlier this year.
- LeBron: I'm 'disappointed' Lakers didn't trade for Kyrie
- Trading for Kyrie is a gamble the Mavs couldn't afford not to make
- Report: Nets rejected CP3 offer from Suns, Lakers' 1st-rounders for Kyrie
- NBA Podcast: Breaking down the Kyrie Irving trade, Warriors lose Curry
- NBA Rookie of the Year rankings: Banchero rolling as All-Star break nears