Nuggets, Gordon agree to 4-year, $92M extension
Gordon's new deal will also contain a player option for the final year in 2025-26. The extension, which kicks in for the 2022-23 campaign, will keep him under contract through his age-30 season.
The soon-to-be 26-year-old averaged 10.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.2 assists in 25 regular-season games for the Nuggets while also serving as one of their most versatile defenders. In the playoffs' opening round, he helped Denver eliminate the Portland Trail Blazers in six games before his team was swept by the eventual Western Conference champion Phoenix Suns in Round 2.
- Report: Booker to miss start of Suns camp due to health and safety protocols
- Kareem: NBA should mandate vaccine for all players, staff
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury