No players in NBA bubble have tested positive since July 13
None of the 346 players tested for COVID-19 inside the NBA bubble since July 13 have returned confirmed positive results, the league and players' association announced Monday.
That's an improvement upon the July 13 report, which included two positive tests from a pool of 322 players.
The 22 teams at the NBA's campus are now preparing for three scrimmages each before the seeding phase of play begins late this month. July 30 is set to feature a doubleheader, with the Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans playing at 6:30 p.m. ET, and the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers following at 9 p.m. ET.
- Report: Jokic to sign super-max deal
- Report: Warriors' Payton to return for Finals after 2nd-round elbow fracture
- Heat at Celtics betting preview: Boston to close out series in Game 6
- Doncic critical of himself after Game 5 elimination: 'I played terrible'
- Curry wins 1st Magic Johnson Trophy for Western Conference finals MVP