No players in NBA bubble have tested positive since July 13
None of the 346 players tested for COVID-19 inside the NBA bubble since July 13 have returned confirmed positive results, the league and players' association announced Monday.
That's an improvement upon the July 13 report, which included two positive tests from a pool of 322 players.
The 22 teams at the NBA's campus are now preparing for three scrimmages each before the seeding phase of play begins late this month. July 30 is set to feature a doubleheader, with the Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans playing at 6:30 p.m. ET, and the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers following at 9 p.m. ET.
- Knicks open season with instant-classic 2OT win over Celtics at MSG
- LaMelo's 31 points help Hornets rally past Pacers
- NBA unveils Part 2 of its 75th Anniversary Team countdown
- Season opener shows challenge LeBron, AD face in confronting Lakers' flaws
- Opening night takeaway: Defending champion Bucks look even better