No players in NBA bubble have tested positive since July 13
None of the 346 players tested for COVID-19 inside the NBA bubble since July 13 have returned confirmed positive results, the league and players' association announced Monday.
That's an improvement upon the July 13 report, which included two positive tests from a pool of 322 players.
The 22 teams at the NBA's campus are now preparing for three scrimmages each before the seeding phase of play begins late this month. July 30 is set to feature a doubleheader, with the Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans playing at 6:30 p.m. ET, and the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers following at 9 p.m. ET.
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look
- Report: Jazz among 4 teams interested in acquiring Herro in Lillard trade
- Middleton not concerned about Giannis' future: It's business as usual
- NBA Podcast: New resting rules, Dame non-stories, Giannis angst
- Iguodala doesn't think he's a Hall of Famer: 'Those guys had no flaws'