Nuggets to retire Fat Lever's No. 12
The Denver Nuggets on Dec. 2 will retire the jersey number of former point guard Fat Lever, the sixth player to be honored by the organization in such fashion.
Lever spent the prime of his 12-year career with the Nuggets (1984-90), averaging 17 points and 7.5 assists while playing in two All-Star Games.
Lever joins Byron Beck, David Thompson, Dan Issel, Alex English, and Dikembe Mutombo as players with jerseys raised to the Pepsi Center rafters.
- Warriors knock off Trail Blazers but Curry falls short of 3-point record
- Lillard: 'I'm not asking for a trade' amid Trail Blazers' turmoil
- Rockets beat shorthanded Nets for 7th straight win
- The Pacers may finally commit to a direction, but picking one won't be easy
- The night that foreshadowed Steph Curry breaking Ray Allen's threes record