New Zealand police department announces 'trade' for Steven Adams
If his NBA career doesn't work out, it looks like Thunder center Steven Adams will have an opportunity to flex his muscles as the most frightening police officer in his native New Zealand.
The local police department in Canterbury proposed a "trade" that would send a bundle of future assets - including a police dog - to Oklahoma City in exchange for the towering Kiwi.
In other news, the crime rate in Canterbury is expected to drop to new historic lows.
- Report: Blazers declined Lillard’s request to return if Heat move failed
- Report: Clippers sign Primo after NBA issues 4-game ban for detrimental conduct
- 5 potential landing spots for Jrue Holiday after Lillard trade
- Hardaway 'didn't know' if he'd still be on Mavs after last season's meltdown
- Bucks favorites to win NBA title after landing Lillard