Koeman named Netherlands manager
Ronald Koeman is back in the Netherlands.
On Tuesday, the Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond reached an agreement with Koeman to become the Netherlands' manager. The Dutch tactician put pen to paper on a contract with the Oranje up to the 2022 World Cup.
Koeman, out of work since leaving Everton in October, replaces Dick Advocaat, who stepped down after failing to lead the Oranje to the 2018 World Cup. The job will mark Koeman's 10th in a managerial post following spells with Vitesse, AFC Ajax, Benfica, PSV Eindhoven, Valencia CF, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord Rotterdam, Southampton, and the Toffees.
- Former Clippers Jackson and Jordan carry Nuggets past L.A. without Jokic
- Dobbs throws 4 INTs as Vikings fall to Bears on MNF
- Ref gives 'every player on the ice' misconduct in Panthers-Sens game
- Embiid gets 6th career triple-double to help 76ers rout Lakers
- Bengals' Burrow undergoes successful right wrist surgery