Atlanta Dream to visit the Washington Mystics Tuesday
Atlanta Dream (4-2, 2-1 Eastern Conference) at Washington Mystics (5-2, 2-1 Eastern Conference)
Washington; Tuesday, 7 p.m. EDT
BOTTOM LINE: The Washington Mystics host the Atlanta Dream.
Washington finished 12-20 overall and 7-8 in Eastern Conference play a season ago. The Mystics averaged 79.8 points per game last season, 14.0 on free throws and 27 from beyond the arc.
Atlanta finished 6-9 in Eastern Conference play and 8-24 overall during the 2021-22 season. The Dream shot 41.7% from the field and 31.0% from 3-point range last season.
INJURIES: Mystics: None listed.
Dream: None listed.
The Associated Press created this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.
- WNBA star Brittney Griner facing up to 10 years in prison if convicted
- Jefferson registers 1st Lynx triple-double in win over Wings
- Mystics drain 15 threes in lopsided victory over Dream
- Storm sign former MVP Tina Charles for the rest of season
- Plum, Wilson combine for 54 points in Aces' win over Sparks