VIDEO: Rory McIlroy drives the green on 436-yard par-4 at Scottish Open
Rory McIlroy carded an opening round 64, a course-record at Royal Aberdeen, getting off on the right foot at the Euro Tour's Scottish Open.
His most notable shot of the day came on this wind-assisted tee shot when he drove the green on the 436-yard par-4 13th.
Even the camera man couldn't believe how far that ball traveled.
McIlroy two-putted from there for birdie.
- Tiger, Charlie Woods commit to PNC Championship
- TGL postpones launch to 2025 following damage to venue
- Cam Smith misses cut in Australian PGA title defense
- Eddie 'Little Pro' Merrins, who had huge influence on golf in L.A., dies at 91
- From Lubbock to sudden stardom, Swedish star Aberg not easily distracted