Report: Sebastian Munoz signs with LIV Golf
Sebastian Munoz is the latest PGA TOUR player to sign with LIV Golf, according to The Telegraph's James Corrigan.
Munoz, 30, has one TOUR victory and played on the International Team at the Presidents Cup last fall. He's played in six events on TOUR in the 2022-23 season, including last week's Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines.
LIV's first tournament this year is set for the end of February in Mexico.
Earlier this month, Corrigan reported that Mito Pereira, another member of the 2022 Presidents Cup International Team, is set to join LIV for the upcoming season as well.
Both Pereira and Munoz are in the Saudi International field on the Asian Tour scheduled for this week, among a few other current TOUR players.
Since the end of its inaugural season in October, LIV has announced an increased 14-event schedule and a broadcast agreement with The CW network.
The first event of the season will begin on Feb. 24 at El Camaleon Golf Course.
- Tiger says ankle feels good, hopes to play a tournament per month in 2024
- Betting on the return: How will Tiger fare in 1st start since the Masters?
- Lashley hates PIP, wants Monahan out: 'Time for new leadership'
- Knox has conditional status on TOUR, but what that means is unclear
- Cam Smith misses cut in Australian PGA title defense