DeChambeau withdraws from PGA Championship due to hand injury
DeChambeau fractured his hamate bone in early February and didn't play again until late March at the World Golf Championship-Match Play. He then made appearances at the Valero Texas Open and the Masters Tournament in April, though he failed to make the cut at either event.
He announced that he underwent surgery to repair the fracture April 14.
- Schauffele takes 1-shot lead over Cantlay into final round at Travelers
- Koepka, DeChambeau, Reed headline LIV Portland field
- Schauffele and Cantlay trade beautiful shots 😎😎
- Schauffele drains the birdie on 16 to retake the lead 😏
- Rory McIlroy offers blunt solution to his major fairway wood issues at the Travelers