Henrik Sedin passes 'Rocket' Richard in all-time scoring
Here's some good news as the Vancouver Canucks stagger to the finish line.
Henrik has 966 points in 1,157 games. Richard finished with 965 points in 978 games.
The Canucks lost again Thursday, blowing a 2-0 lead to the Nashville Predators and falling in a shootout. On the bright side, they scored - which they hadn't done in the three previous games - and picked up a point in the standings.
"It's tough to lose, but it was one of the best games we've played in a while," Henrik said.
- Report: Oilers among teams expected to target Husso in free agency
- Draft survey: Prospects talk NHL comps, fashion, teammates, and resilience
- 5 important questions heading into the NHL's offseason frenzy
- Kadri: I'd love to stay with Avs, but 'I've shown what my worth is'
- Superlative awards for the 2021-22 NHL season