Kevin Poulin claimed off waivers by Lightning, Ray Emery released from PTO
Ray Emery, who was attending the Lightning's camp camp on a professional tryout contract, was subsequently released.
Tampa Bay has been looking for help in net in light of injuries suffered by Andrei Vasilevskiy and Kristers Gudlevskis.
Poulin was placed on waivers by the Islanders on Saturday, who had both Jaroslav Halak and Thomas Greiss ahead of him on their depth chart. The 25-year-old has appeared in 50 NHL games, posting a record of 18-25-3, with a save percentage of .899.
- Ducks' Strome injures Jets' Connor with knee-on-knee hit
- Jackets' Gudbranson will have hearing for altercation with Cousins
- Pickard stands tall vs. Devils to help Oilers win 7th straight game
- Red Wings' Perron to have hearing for cross-checking Sens' Zub
- How the Broad Street Bullies saved the NHL's reputation in 1976