PHOTO: Hurricanes' Lack gets taco tattoo
Carolina Hurricanes goaltender Eddie Lack likes tacos, a lot.
The 27-year-old has made it clear that tacos are a personal favorite, but Lack has taken his food obsession to a new level, getting his latest taco in ink form.
In fact, Lack's taco obsession is so extreme that former Vancouver Canucks teammate Ryan Miller even suggested back in March that he re-design his pads to include a taco.
- Penguins to start with Karlsson, Letang on top power-play unit
- Matthews willing to embrace bigger role on penalty kill
- Coyotes' Keller: Cooley's dazzling goal 'the best I've ever seen'
- Leafs' Robertson: 'I don't give a f--k' that my name isn't what it once was
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'